We are excited to welcome new students to our schools! If you are interested in registering for preschool at the Ladue Early Childhood Center, please do not begin the process outlined below and contact the LECC at (314) 993-5724 to inquire about their enrollment process.
The online registration process starts by clicking the “Start the Registration Process” button below. From there, you will be guided through the process of providing us with the information you need to register your child(ren) and to make an appointment to meet with a registrar in the building your child will be attending.
When registering online, it is recommended that a laptop computer, desktop computer, or tablet device be used. (Registration using a smartphone is not recommended.)
Please review the information needed for registration below and then start the process. If needed, check out this video overview of the Online Registration process.
(Be sure to choose the correct school year your child will be starting. If the incorrect school year is chosen, the registration will be deleted and need to be re-entered).
Information Needed to Enroll
To enroll a student in the Ladue School District, the parent(s) or court-appointed legal guardian(s) of the student must provide the following items:
- Certified Birth Certificate (may be obtained from the state of birth)
- Immunization Records – State law and the St. Louis County Department of Health require certain immunizations to attend school. The school nurse will review the record and advise parents if additional immunizations will be needed before the first day of school.
- Proof of Residency – View proof of residency information
Elementary Attendance Areas
Students residing in elementary attendance areas must attend their designated school unless they require a change of assignment based on extreme educational needs as determined by district administrators. To request consideration for such a change, please contact the Director of Student Services Dr. Tiffany Taylor-Johnson at (314) 994-7080. For specific information, see the district’s policy JEC (Admission of Students).
Check your address in our Boundary Map
Not sure which elementary school your child will attend? Visit our interactive boundary map to determine which district elementary school corresponds to your address. If you have any questions about the attendance area, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (314) 994-7080.
Children who will be 5 years old before Aug. 1 are eligible to attend kindergarten for the upcoming school year. The registration period typically starts at the beginning of January.
If you do not currently have a student at Ladue Schools, follow this link to access to begin online registration.
If you are a parent of a current Ladue School District student and need to enroll a new student in kindergarten (or other grades), please log in to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account to register — your household information already in Infinite Campus will pre-populate, allowing you to be able to add your new student. Additional instructions are available if needed.
Need to Set Up an Account in Infinite Campus?
Complete the Parent Portal Request form and your account information will be sent via email within 1 to 2 business days.
Questions related to kindergarten registration can be directed to the registrar at each elementary school. For all other questions regarding your student, please email the Director of Student Services Dr. Tiffany Taylor-Johnson or call (314) 994-7080.
- Conway Elementary – contact Sandy Garrett by email at email@example.com or by phone at (314) 993-2878
- Old Bonhomme Elementary – contact Connie Dunkle by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (314) 993-0656
- Reed Elementary – contact Sharon Mosey by email at email@example.com or by phone at (314) 991-1456
- Spoede Elementary – contact Mary Hummell by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (314) 432-4438