We want to thank our students, parents and staff for participating in the Panorama Survey this past October. As a follow-up, here is a brief update on where we are. (click headline to continue reading)
- After we received survey results in late October we took time to review, sort and disseminate the data.
- The information was shared with the Superintendent, district leadership cabinet and other building level administrators.
- We then shared student data with teachers.
- Survey data is also being used to help inform the work of our strategic planning process and efforts.
- Recently, our Board of Education received a summary of the data and will have an opportunity to thoroughly review the data.
- In addition, as we continue to delve into the data we are identifying themes and will correlate action steps accordingly. In addition, our high school and middle school students will expand their thoughts while participating in the Superintendent’s Student Advisory Groups.
- Lastly, Panorama is currently working to provide the district with an executive summary of all data collected. Our Board of Education will provide guidance on sharing data with our school community.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.