Breakfast and Lunch Now *FREE* for Anyone in Community Ages 1-18
– Every Monday from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. at Ladue Horton Watkins High School
Dear Ladue Schools Parents/Guardians:
The USDA has updated its meal program to include free breakfast and lunch for anyone in the community ages 1 to 18. Every Monday, Chartwells Meal Kits will be available for pick-up at Ladue Horton Watkins High School from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. In order to have your meals available for Monday, each week please submit the number of meal kits you will need by clicking here* or emailing Sue Blumm at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon each Friday.
*Please note: the submission form will open each week on Wednesday at noon and remain open until Friday at noon. If you attempt to access it outside of this timeframe, you will not be allowed to submit your meal request.
If your child is attending a Learning Center, they will be provided with breakfast and a take-home lunch each day at dismissal if one is requested.
The Chartwells Meal Kits will include breakfast and lunch meals for the week when school is in session. Meals will be pre-cooked but some meals may need to be heated before being served. If we do not have school on Monday, we will have our pick-up on Tuesday. Please see your school’s website for a link to the virtual menu or download the Nutrislice application for school menus. Meal kits can be picked up for all eligible members of the family at one time.
*Please note that this program is funded by the USDA and will continue as funding allows
- Reserve your child(ren)’s meal(s) on Friday before noon.
- Parents, guardians, or students will pull up to Ladue High School between 7 a.m. and 10 a.m. on Mondays.
- Chartwells employees will give the weeks’ worth of breakfasts and lunches to the parent, guardian, or student to take home.
- Learning Center students will receive breakfast and a take-home lunch each day at dismissal when requested
Please call 314-983-5443 with any questions.
Director Dining Services