Oasis Intergenerational Tutoring Program
The Ladue School District is proud to partner with Oasis, a national education organization dedicated to enriching the lives of adults aged 50 and older through lifelong learning and service. The Ladue School District and Oasis team up to serve our district's elementary students one child at a time.
Intergenerational Tutoring Program
Help a child learn to read! Oasis tutors enjoy the rewarding experience of working with students in kindergarten through fourth grade at the district's four elementary schools. The focus of the Oasis program is to build reading skills, self-esteem, and a positive attitude toward reading.
- Tutors select the school and time they want to tutor.
- Tutors work with the same student all year.
- They tutor for a half hour each week.
- Tutors participate in tutor training in August & September.
- Tutors receive all materials plus continuing support from the Ladue School District.
Experience the joy and satisfaction of being part of the Oasis Intergenerational Tutoring Program.
For additional information, contact Joycelyn Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org (314-983-5308 or 314-994-7080) and/or Stacy Butz at email@example.com (