Publications & Communications
Reed has three main publications sponsored by the Reed School Association:
Reed eMinder is the weekly newsletter that is sent on Fridays to email addresses, or a hard copy is sent home with the youngest/only student of the family if you prefer. This is the best way to keep informed about news and upcoming school events.
The Buzz Book is the directory of school staff and students. It is published in the early fall. One free copy per household will be sent home with your youngest/only child.
Reed School Yearbook is published in the spring and is available for purchase by students.
In addition, there are several school and districtwide publications.
An email newsletter sent out by the principal, Dr. Chris Schreiner, through ParentSquare.
Reed Elementary School Website (www.ladueschools.net/reed)
Important school information, calendars, staff directory, staff websites, and much more.
Staff newsletters are sent home as needed.
Staff websites post classroom information. Access the links through the Reed Elementary School website.
Ladue School District Website (www.ladueschools.net)
The district and school websites provide immediate and easy access to extensive district and individual school information, as well as parent and student resources..
e-Connect is a weekly e-newsletter sent out districtwide to all parents from the Communications Department.
Link, the district's print newsletter, is mailed to all district residents approximately four times during each school year and periodically to alumni. It is used to inform residents about issues and activities important to the district. The articles are typically topical in nature.
ParentSquare is the district’s voice, email, and text notification service that allows the district and the schools to send families periodic and personalized messages. This includes important school information such as parent-teacher conferences, back-to-school nights, and early release days. ParentSquare also allows the district to reach families immediately in the event of an emergency or for other important information, such as when the district is closed due to inclement weather or if a child’s bus is running late. Visit Apple’s iTunes store or Google Play for Android to download the app.
The district uses the social media outlets of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to connect with students, parents, staff, and other constituents regarding district events and information.
- Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/ladueschools
- Follow the district on Twitter: @LadueSchools
- Follow the superintendent on Twitter: @LadueSupe
- Follow us on Instagram: @Ladue_Schools
Peachjar is an e-flyer distribution system that utilizes the latest electronic communication technology to send information about services, events, and organizations to parents and students. Parents receive this information by email and can also access the information from each school’s building website.
Board of Education Information
- BoardDocs provides information about both past and future meetings, including the information provided to the Board of Education on each topic they address. It also contains published meeting minutes, links to district policies, and other information related to the Board of Education and their meetings.
- Board Briefs is an unofficial record of the topics discussed and decisions made by the Ladue Schools Board of Education. A brief synopsis of the discussion is included, along with a direct link to the information provided by the Board on BoardDocs so it can also be reviewed by the community.