Meal Balances and My School Bucks
There are two ways to put money into your child’s account:
- Cash and check deposits can be made at the school as follows:
- Elementary Schools – school office only
- Fifth Grade Center – school office only
- Middle school – school office only
- High school – cafeteria office only
- Pay online using mySchoolBucks.com. Parents/guardians can make payments to their child’s meal account, check balances, review transaction history and receive low-balance alerts easily and securely online.
MySchoolBucks transaction fees will be covered by the district this 2023-24 school year.
You can also install the mySchoolBucks app to pay for meals; however, please note: NO School Store/Activity fees can be paid through the app (at this time). You must access the mySchoolbucks.com website to pay School Store/Activity fees.
While no child will be allowed to go hungry, the district urges families not to abuse this privilege and to keep their accounts up to date. Unpaid balances will transfer from one school to the next.