- BoardDocs provides information about both past and future meetings, including the information provided to the Board of Education on each topic they address. It also contains published meeting minutes, links to district policies and other information related to the Board of Education and their meetings.
- Board Briefs is an unofficial record of the topics discussed and decisions made by the Ladue Schools Board of Education. A brief synopsis of the discussion is included, along with a direct link to the information provided to the Board on BoardDocs so it can also be reviewed by the community.
District and School Websites
These websites provide immediate and easy access to extensive district and individual school information, as well as parent and student resources.
This password-protected program provides parents/guardians with instant access to accurate, current and confidential information about middle and high school student attendance, grades, class assignments and more.
ParentSquare is the district’s voice, email and text notification service that allows the district and the schools to send families periodic and personalized messages. This includes important school information such as parent-teacher conferences, back-to-school nights, and early release days. ParentSquare also allows the district to reach families immediately in the event of an emergency or for other important information, such as when the district is closed due to inclement weather or if a child’s bus is running late. To download the app, visit Apple’s iTunes store or Google Play for Android.
Peachjar is an e-flyer distribution system that utilizes the latest electronic communication technology to send information about services, events, and organizations to parents and students. Parents receive this information by email and can also access the information from each school’s building website.
The district uses the social media outlets of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to connect with students, parents, staff, and other constituents regarding district events and information.
- Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/ladueschools
- Follow the district on Twitter: @LadueSchools
- Follow the superintendent on Twitter: @LadueSupe
- Follow us on Instagram: @ladue_schools
SchoolTube is a website specifically developed to provide a place for students and school districts to post and view videos safely. Every entry is screened for appropriateness before becoming available. Ladue Schools utilizes this website for student projects as well as for providing district information.
Ladue Schools Today is a television program produced numerous times each school year. The program is produced by high school students and highlights district information and issues. Ladue Schools is the only high school partnering with HEC-TV. As a result, this show is featured monthly on HEC-TV’s website and television programming, as well as at the link above.
The Link is a newsletter mailed to all district residents approximately four times during each school year and periodically to alumni. It is used to inform residents about issues and activities important to the district. The articles are typically topical in nature.