Access Your Before & After Care Account
If you would like to review information regarding your Before & After Care account or need to sign up for a new account, please do so using the EZChildTrack Parent Portal. The portal allows parents to do the following:
- Register for Before & After Care – please note the Before Care program is on a waiting list and students are admitted when space is available. Registration for the 2020-21 school year program will begin in June 2020.
- Register for Early Release Program
- Register for Drop–In Care
- Review your Before & After Care account
- Make a payment or setup auto-pay
- View/Print invoices, transactions, receipts and tax statements
Before & After School Care (Grades K-4)
Before & After School Care is offered at all four elementary schools: Conway, Old Bonhomme, Reed and Spoede. This program is designed to provide children with a safe, well-supervised and nurturing atmosphere before and after school. The program is run at each elementary school for kindergartners through fourth graders from 6:45 a.m. to the start of school and after school until 6 p.m. Monday through Friday when school is in session. Its structure complements the classroom experience with nonacademic activities and outdoor play. An afternoon snack and drink are provided.
After School Care (Grades 5-8)
After School Care is offered at the Fifth Grade Center and the Ladue Middle School. This program is designed to provide fifth grade and middle school students with a safe, well-supervised after-school environment. The on-site program runs after school at each location until 6 p.m. Monday through Friday when school is in session. The afternoon schedule includes structured activities, supervised homework time, a snack and drink.
Before School 6:45 – 8:55 a.m.
After School 3:45 – 6 p.m.
Fifth Grade Center:
After School 2:25 – 6 p.m.
Ladue Middle School:
After School 3:05 – 6 p.m.
Care is available only when school is in session, including early release days.
Ladue Early Childhood Center
Before & After School Care
10890 Ladue Road
St. Louis, MO 63141