The mission of Conway Elementary School, a Missouri Gold Star School of Excellence and a National Blue Ribbon School, is to nurture the joy of lifelong learning, to embrace the unique spirit and diverse qualities of each person, and to develop and empower responsible, resilient citizens by ensuring academic excellence through multiple and varied avenues for learning and growth, inspiring students to rise to challenges, cultivating community resources, fostering healthy relationships and honoring the individual’s inherent need to be recognized and valued.
- Maximize each student's learning and achievement
- Support students in developing a strong sense of self-worth
- Provide a safe and caring environment
- Partner with parents, staff, students, and the community to accomplish all goals
- Develop students to become responsible citizens who are life-long learners
- We ensure a safe, functional and inviting physical environment by maintaining our facilities regularly.
- We promise strong communication within our Conway community.
- We ensure a learner-centered school environment that personalizes instruction for all students through strong academic instruction and expectations
- We embrace and value each child as an individual through the use of SEL, social emotional learning, resources