Facility Use During Winter Break
The Ladue School District’s Winter Break begins Friday, December 21, 2012, and continues through January 2, 2013. In an effort to reduce utility expenses, no employees will be working during the break and all buildings will be closed except for specifically scheduled staff access times, athletic practices and events.
In addition, the high school weight room and swimming facilities will be open for community use during winter break as follows:
- Friday, Dec. 21, 2012—5:30-7:15 a.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 22—1-5 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 23, 2012—1-5 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 28, 2012—5:30-7:15 a.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 29, 2012—1-5 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 30, 2012—1-5 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 31, 2012—5:30-7:15 a.m